Tuesday, February 14, 2006

in denver..... a little change in plans

I have had a great week since I left Salt Lake. There will be lots of posts coming(please feel free to ignore if you are bored with them).

I am sitting in Denver today. It is sunny and gorgeous. T-shirt and shorts weather. Damn this is weird as it was -11 in Steamboat Springs just 2 days ago.

Joe was nice enough to let me change my plans. Was supposed to arrive in Denver on Wed night and stay to Monday, but since it has not snowed in 9 days and will be snowing tomorrow and Thurs, I changed my plans. Arrived in town last night, will leave tomorrow morning and enjoy the fresh snow for 2 days and be back in town Thurs night to spend the weekend.

I think I will take Joe out for dinner to thank him for being so flexible.

Oh, and his house is even more fantastic in person than in pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home