Monday, January 23, 2006

Ski Bum How To:

The first entry in the Ski Bum HowTo Guide:

1) Purchased a month-to-month subscription for T-mobile hotspots. The cost is $39.99 a month (alittle pricey in my book). I was thinking of adding a data-usage to my cellphone plan or a new cell phone plan but that was way more expensive. I figured there would be free wifi all over, but I guess Seattle is not representative of everywhere. I can use the subscription at any T-mobile hotspot, plus a number of other vendors honor t-mobile's users. There are many, many locations including at every starbucks. Lets see, at the end of the trip, if this is really a value or not.


2) If you ski Schweitzer Mountain, buy an Advantage Card. Card costs $69. You get 1st and 5th day free and $10 off all other tickets. I skiied 5 days.
   Total cost w/ card = $180 or $33/day
   Total cost w/o card = $236 or $47.20/day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home